Each B&B rental is $250.00 per night weekends (Fri – Saturday). $200.00 per night weeknights (Sunday – Thursday; does not include holidays) $200.00 deposit required. $30 pet fee. Pets must be declared and checked-in with the Office. $15/person for breakfast buffet in the Event Center Dining Room – please RSVP.
RV Hookups $45 per night including electric. There is no septic tie in. Prior to leaving the ranch you can use the septic clean out.
Day/Night Pass $45. Come out and enjoy the views, trails and all-around scenery. Bring a picnic lunch/supper with you. The sunsets and stars are like nothing you have ever seen. Bring your binoculars and watch for wildlife or scan for antlers that were shed. Do you have a telescope? Camera?
- Full kitchen
- Full sized refrigerator
- Stove, oven, and microwave
- Basic cooking pots & pans/utensils
- Coﬀee pot
- 4 place settings
- One private bedroom
- Full bath with tiled walk-in shower
- Fresh linens/blankets
- Luxury towels/wash cloths
- Blow dryer
- Full living room with pull out sofa bed
- Dining area
- Front and back covered patio
- 2 separate firepit areas for B&B guests
- Convenient laundry room with granite counter tops and full-sized washer and dryer at B&B center for B&B guests. Coordinate with Tres Molinos office if you prefer laundry services and we will take care of that for you.